Friday, April 17, 2009

Wait a day or two. . . . and the weather will change. And it did! We received snow the middle of the week. We headed home from the Provo Temple about 4 PM on Thursday 16 April 09, to pack and head out Friday morning for Nova Scotia. We arrived home OK, but it was folly to head East only to get clobbered by yet another winter storm. So we will wait until it clears and try Monday morning.
At least the car is packed - opps no room for the driver! We may have to pack again....

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best in all your adventures. So glad you have this blog. I love it!
    love and hugs